Tallahassee Community College has a rich tradition in intercollegiate athletics and, since its program was reestablished in 1990, has provided more than 1,000 young men and women with the opportunity to engage in the college experience as a student-athlete.
As a TCC Eagle Booster, you are investing in the lives of TCC’s student-athletes. Your contribution not only provides financial support for TCC Athletics but it enables the College to enhance the student-athletes’ overall experience, as some projects involve costs that fall beyond the athletic department’s operational budget.
For more information or to join the TCC Eagle Boosters, contact Rob Chaney at (850) 201-6085 or e-mail email@example.com.
Community memberships begin at $75 ($50 for TCC employees). Memberships are also available for TCC students and parents of student-athletes.
Ways to join today!
- Online membership application
- Download a membership application
- Call the TCC Foundation at (850) 201-6091
- Checks (payable to TCC Foundation, MEMO: TCC Eagle Boosters) and all major credit cards accepted
- Payroll deduction is available for TCC employees