Greetings from Tallahassee Community College Athletics!
Upon first-time enrollment at Tallahassee Community College, student-athletes are required to turn in a complete packet of participation forms. All forms are due no later than when you first report to campus (regardless of term) and prior to participating in any team activity.
The student-athlete is responsible for filling out and returning all forms to the director of athletics, either in person or by mailing to 444 Appleyard Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32304.
- Unless otherwise noted, forms are required only upon first-time enrollment at Tallahassee Community College or if/when you wish to update any information
- If under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian's signature is required.
- A new physical screening is required each year
- Sickle cell train screening is recommended but not required and is one-time only.
- 2019-20 Student-Athlete Participation Forms (first-time TCC student-athletes only)
- 2019-20 Physical Screening Form (required annually)
- 2019-20 Sickle cell trait screening form (recommended but not required and is one-time only)
The following items are informational and do not require a signature:
If you have additional questions, please contact Rob Chaney, director of athletics, at (850) 201-6085, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Your head coach can also assist you with any questions.