Greetings from Tallahassee Community College Athletics!
Upon first-time enrollment at Tallahassee Community College, student-athletes are required to turn in a complete packet of participation forms. All forms are due no later than when you first report to campus (regardless of term) and prior to participating in any team activity.
The student-athlete is responsible for filling out and returning all forms to the director of athletics, either in person or by mailing to 444 Appleyard Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32304.
- Unless otherwise noted, forms are required only upon first-time enrollment at Tallahassee Community College or if/when you wish to update any information
- If under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian's signature is required.
- A new physical screening is required each year
- Sickle cell train screening is recommended but not required and is one-time only.
- 2018-19 Student-Athlete Participation Forms (first-time TCC student-athletes only)
- 2018-19 Physical Screening Form (required annually)
- 2018-19 Sickle cell trait screening form (recommended but not required and is one-time only)
The following items are informational and do not require a signature:
Each year, the athletic department releases an updated version of its student-athlete handbook. All student-athletes should read and review this document on an annual basis.
Once you have reviewed the handbook, please submit the Handbook Certification form. You can print, sign and turn in a hard copy or submit a digital version.
- Student-Athlete Handbook
- Handbook Certification
If you have additional questions, please contact Rob Chaney, director of athletics, at (850) 201-6085, or e-mail [email protected]. Your head coach can also assist you with any questions.