TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (July 28, 2017) – Tallahassee Community College men’s basketball standout Kiair Crouch has signed a national letter of intent with Angelo State University.
Crouch, a native of Stone Mountain, Ga., played for Coach Mark White’s Eagles in 2016-17 after transferring from Lander University, where he spent his freshman season.
In 30 games for the Eagles last season, Crouch averaged 15.4 points, 3.5 rebounds and 3.2 assists, good for first-team All-Panhandle Conference and FCSAA first-team all-state honors. He also earned a spot on the FCSAA All-Tournament Team thanks to a 15-point, three-rebound effort in a quarterfinal match vs. St. Petersburg College.
Angelo State, an NCAA Division II school located in San Angelo, Texas, competes in the Lone Star Conference.
Stepping Stones Series
- July 26: Aaron Haughton, baseball, Jackson State University
- July 25: Alycia Smith, softball, Webber University
- July 24: Nick Blasucci, baseball, University of Florida
- July 21: Jordan Curtis, baseball, Florida A&M University
- July 20: Casey Durham, softball, Alabama State University
- July 19: Elisa Cecchetti, softball, University of South Carolina Upstate
- July 18: Hunter Shuff, baseball, University of South Carolina-Aiken
- July 17: Jeanna Prisco, women's cross country, University of Mobile
- July 14: Lindsay John, women's basketball, Jacksonville University
- July 13: Deion Bute, men's basketball, Central Connecticut State University
- July 12: Kristin Gunter, softball, Alabama State University
- July 11: Deyvid Silva, baseball, University of South Alabama
- July 10: Nick Marchese, baseball, University of North Florida
- July 7: David Simmons, men's basketball, Middle Tennessee State University
- July 6: Brooks Buckler, baseball, Kennesaw State University
- July 5: Janessa Murphy, women's basketball, Georgia State University