TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (August 11, 2018) – Tallahassee Community College baseball standout Trey Polewski has signed a national letter of intent with the University of South Carolina Aiken.
Polewski played his freshman season at Armstrong State University in 2017 but transferred to Tallahassee when the program folded and merged with Georgia Southern University. He played in 51 games with the Eagles in 2018, primarily as the team's starting shortstop, and batted .265 with 26 RBI.
Now, Polewski has the opportunity to return to his hometown of Aiken, S.C., and finish his collegiate career with the Pacers.
Polewski excelled in the classroom while enrolled at TCC and was named All-Academic by both the FCSAA and Panhandle Conference.
USC Aiken is a NCAA Division II school competing in the Peach Belt Conference.
Stepping Stones Series
- August 6: Mason Miller, Georgia Southern
- August 2: Tanner Thomas, Virginia Tech
- August 1: Travis Parks, Truett McConnell
- July 31: Tucker Rayburn, Florida A&M
- July 26: Justin Sorokowski, Virginia Commonwealth
- July 25: Trevor Lewis, Johnson C. Smith
- July 24: Javien Williams, Louisiana Monroe
- July 23: Alex Stobert, Miami (Ohio)
- July 20: Brandon Reitz, North Florida
- July 19: Jaycee Thomas, Valdosta State
- July 18: Quentin Jackson, Temple
- July 17: Samantha Malik, Akron
- July 16: Nakiah Black, Toledo
- July 12: Malik Barrington, Albany State
- July 12: Corey Douglas, Virginia Commonwealth